2013年7月1日星期一

Redistribute 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 route only on Eigrp


Question:

I have configured the Catalyst Switches eigrp routing protocol. At the main router I have many static routes and I want to redistribute only the default route (0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0). But now every static route is distributed on each router. How to distribute the default route only.

I have got the backup router of the main router and I want to redistribute the R1 default route only to other routers and in the failure of R2 I want to redistribue the R2 default route to other routers. The destination of default route of R1 and R2 is different. Is this possible or not.

Answer:

if you want to redistribute the default route only:
ip prefix-list REDIST_STATIC permit 0.0.0.0/0
route-map REDIST_STATIC permit 10
match ip add prefix REDIST_STATIC
router eigrp 10
redistribute static route-map Cisco 3560 Price  REDIST_STATIC

没有评论:

发表评论