2013年7月22日星期一

OSPF Problems

Question:

Can anybody Cisco2901-SEC help me please.

I have two third party routers connected by fibre running OSPF between them.

Due to a new requirment i need to put one of these routers in a new location.

I cant reconfigure them which is a massive problem for me.

Is there any way i can make them think they are dirrectly connected across my EIGRP network so they will form there old OSPF NBR relationship.

Answer:

L2TPv3 seems like an OK work around to satisfy the requirement, it gives you flexibility in a way where you can have control of the placement of the routers, keeping the neighborships in up state after the move.

See here for a very easy guide: http://www.networkstudies.co.uk/2011/11/extend-your-lan-across-multiple-sites.html


You will have to dedicate one interface at each end through the transport network to hook these two up on Cisco2911-SEC  the same LAN.

没有评论:

发表评论