2013年8月29日星期四

Help with basic config of 819 using CP Express please

Question:

I set up a basic WS-C3560V2-24TS-S Linksys E2500 with the following information and connected to the

internet straight away without a problem:
I have spent several hours simply trying to get this basic information into the Cisco

819 using CP Express without success, i.e. I get no internet.  Rather than show my

inputs, I'd appreciate some guidance of the correct setup.  I am a novice so I'd

rather solve this issue using CP Express just to get connected in the first instance.

By the way, I have a static IP address, I connected the ethernet cable carrying the

internet to the internet port of the E2500 and an ethernet cable from one of the

ethernet ports of the E2500 to my PC.  For the 819, I connected the internet cable to

the GE WAN 0 port and the PC to one of the FE ports.  Thanks.

Answer:

just mark the thread as resolved and rate any post you found valuable.

PM me and we'll find a way to test it and see what is not working. WS-C3560X-48T-S  Original comes from http://www.kerchoonz.com/lilirouter

没有评论:

发表评论